Cloud Nine The Wide Iron Hair Straightener
Out of stock
TAKING STYLING TO NEW LENGTHS
More iron. For more hair. The Wide Iron is designed with bigger plates. Making styling quicker and easier on hair that’s thicker and longer. Featuring Variable Temperature Control to work at the right heat for you. Mineral Infused Plates to lock in moisture. And Floating Plates that cushion, don’t clamp. We’ve fit more tech in. Now you can fit more hair in. #WeTheUnstoppable
Plates that cushion, not clamp.
We’re clamping down on clamping hair, with wide Ceramic Floating Plates. Designed with Spring-Flex Technology™, plates adjust when closed. To cushion the impact of styling. And put an end to split ends.
Work smarter. Not hotter.
When it comes to heat, less is more. So the Wide Iron has Variable Temperature Control from 100°C to 200°C. For a range of hair types. Meaning you can style at the safest temperature that works for you. Because no hair is the same.
Individual Style. Intuitive switch off.
Forget the worry of forgetting to turn off your styling tool, with Hibernation Mode. Once a tool has been inactive for 30 minutes, the safety feature will kick in and your tool will automatically switch itself off.
How to use CLOUD NINE Wide Iron + Bonus Cloud 9 Case:
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the power switch.
- Wait for the iron to heat up to the desired temperature. The LED light will stop flashing and remain lit when the iron is ready to use.
- Section your hair and clip it up, leaving a small section to work with.
- Take the iron and clamp it down on the section of hair, starting at the roots.
- Gently glide the iron down the length of the hair, following the natural curve of your head.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the remaining sections of hair.
- When finished, turn off the iron and unplug it from the power source.
- Allow the iron to cool down before storing it in the bonus Cloud 9 case.